Education in Poland
The country’s academic staff offers a solid European education that lures more international students each year. An international student finds Warsaw as a city full of life, students and energy. While the populace of Warsaw does not surpass two million there are 300,000 students registered in city’s higher education institutions. But, being a non-EU national, they need to obtain Poland Student visa.
Study visa to Poland
International students who are intending to enter and study in Poland for more than 90 days should have a study visa in certain cases. Prior to applicants visit to Poland they need to obtain Student visa for Poland.
The following are the requirements of Poland student visa:
· A Valid passport
· Official letter of acceptance from a Poland college or university
· School certificates and diplomas
· Proof of proficiency in the language in which you want to study
· Enough funds for studying and residing in Poland
· Health insurance
· Proof of Accommodation in Poland, if required