Hungary is an excellent place to go on for higher education. This European nation has a wealth of culture, architecture and business that has grown widely over the centuries to make it one amongst the interesting things. This country is an ideal choice for people who would love to study in a peaceful and calm location.
International students who would like to dwell in Hungary for over 90 consecutive days and who are not nationals of a European Union Member State are required to apply for a long-term student visa to study in Hungary.
Hungary student visa
This visa allows international students or overseas nationals to enter and study in Hungary for a certain period of time. Getting consent to study in Hungary if you are undertaking a recognized course of study is usually a simple process if the proper documentation is presented and forms are finished correctly and in full. Indian students can apply for Hungary student visa, which entitles them for residence permit from India.
Individuals, who want to study in Hungary, need to meet the below requirements:
· Evidence tuition fee payment
· Acceptance letter from the respective or educational institution of admission
· A valid passport with minimum 6 validity period
· Copy of photograph page of passport
· Evidence of health insurance
· Address or housing proof in Hungary
· Sufficient funds is required to cover living expenses
· 3 stamped envelopes addressed to the candidate
Additionally, IELTS is not obligatory but will be favored otherwise student must be good in English.