The UK Entrepreneur Visa is designed for entrepreneurs and business people who wish to enter the UK and run or expand their business or invest in the UK. Once it is issued, it is initially valid for 3 years and can be renewed and extended by another 2 years. The visa is can serve as a pathway to earning the status of a permanent resident in the UK once the holder lives in the UK for up to 6 years and has met certain other criteria.
To be eligible for the Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa to UK, applicants must satisfy the following requirements:
- The applicant must have at least £50,000 available for investment.
- This amount must be held in one or more controlled financial institutions in the UK.
- The applicant must satisfy the English language requirements.
- The applicant must be at least up to 16 years.
- The applicant must score up to 95 points.
- The applicant must be able to provide the following documents.
- a recent passport or other valid travel identification
- proof that states that the investment funds is ready and available to the applicant
- Proof that states that the applicant has no criminal record
- The visa is a pathway to obtaining a permanent resident in the UK.
- It permits the family of the holder to enter and live with him or her.
- The application fee for individual applicants of this UK Entrepreneur Visa is placed at £1,228 when the applicant is applying online or by post and £982 for applications made outside the UK.
- Where the applicant is from Macedonia or turkey, he or she is charged £1,173 if the application was done on online or by post and £927 if the application is done from outside the UK.
- All dependents get to pay for £1,228 each if their application was done online or in Turkey and £982 if the application was done outside the UK.