In the daily affairs of life, people often look for few ways of relaxation sometimes to get their minds off work. And, the best way to relax from chaos work schedule is to go on a holiday and one ideal destination for a perfect holiday is South Africa. The country boasts wide culture as well as breath-taking sceneries and missing out such a striking location would be just foolish.
A trip to South Africa is such an awesome idea that makes individuals holiday’s memorable. But, no matter what prompts you to visit South Africa, if you are an overseas national you need to obtain a South African tourist or visit visa to enter and reside in the country for a certain period of time.
South Africa tourist visa
This visa is intended for international travelers who would like to visit South Africa on a temporary basis either for tourism or business for a period up to 90 days.
Under this visa, individuals can travel to South African port, where a visa officer determines individual’s capability to enter into South Africa and their period of stay. Travelers are restricted to the activity or purpose for which their visas were granted.
On access to South Africa, a visa is deemed as a visitor's permit, and its validity is calculated from the date of entry into the country. Individuals should make sure that they apply for the appropriate visa/permit.
South Africa visit visa is granted for purposes such as
· Visiting family or friends and also for sightseeing
· Business purpose
· Medical purposes
· Sport events
· Short-term study purposes
· Spouse to accompany his or her spouse who is living in South Africa on a study or work permit
· Children to accompany their parents who are in South Africa on study or work permits
· Fiancée/ fiancé to accompany his or her spouse with the aim of marrying in a period of 90 days or less
To get South African tourism visa, you need to obtain:
· Valid passport
· Vaccination certificate
· Return itinerary tickets
· Proof of guardianship or consent from guardian in the case minor are accompanying youEnough funds