South Africa Business Visa is designed with the intent of creating more jobs in South Africa. It is reserved for foreigners who intend to start up a new business, work or invest into an existing business in South Africa. The South Africa Business Visa allows investors to enter, live, and run their own business in South Africa. However, corporate bodies who wish to expand their operations are not advised to apply for this visa.
The permit is valid for 2 years and can be renewed upon expiring. Every time this South Africa Work Permit is renewed, evidence must be provided to show that the company still meets the requirements for the South Africa Business Visa.
To be deemed eligible for this visa, the following requirements for South Africa Business Visa are required of the company or corporation:
- A detailed business plan that demonstrates that the business will succeed.
- A minimum investment of ZAR 5 million into the business, in cash or capital investment. However, this capital amount may be waived or reduced for certain industries or businesses.
- 60% of the workforce for the business must be from South Africa.
- The company must have a solid legal structure already.
- Relevant registration must be made by the company to ensure that it complies with the workers and tax obligations.
The South Africa Business Visa application is a complex and time demanding process. Thus we recommend that the application for should be filed 6 months earlier.
- The South Africa Work Permit allows the company to do business and expand their operations in the South Africa.
- The visa is valid for 2 years and it can be renewed after it expires.
Note that this fee is non-transferable and non-refundable and the above-stated amount may be reviewed by the authorities without prior notice. We advise that applicants confirm the present price at the time of their application before applying.