Visitor Visa - Subclass 600

Australia is undoubtedly the most enthralling nation with robust tourism possible that has so much to offer for everyone. Starting from affluent heritage to the enlightening magnificence, tourism spots to the perfect beaches, striking wildlife to the modernity, historical marvels to the awe-inspiring sky-kissing skyscrapers, Down Under have all of them that draw tens of thousands of travelers from every part of the globe. However, overseas nationals need to obtain Australia Visitor visa to enter Australia.

Visitor visa (subclass 600)

This visa allows you to visit Australia for the purpose of tourism or business related activities. Tourism includes vacations, recreation and visiting family or friends. Business travelers might include attending meetings, negotiation, conference, or an examining business visit.

Applicants can’t work or provide services to an Australian organization on this visa. If applicants are planning to do temporary work in Australia, then they should apply for Australia Temporary work (short stay activity) visa (subclass 400).               

Individuals planning for informal study or education below three months may also apply for Australia visit visa.

Longer visit visa

Parents or dependents of Australian nationals and PR holders are can apply for Visitor visas to visit Australia for longer period.

Types of visa grants

Visitor visas issued for a period up to five years which allows a stay up to 12 months on every entry to those parents who are residing outside Australia and are in the Parent (subclass 103) visa queue.

Visitor visas issued for a period up to three years which allows 12 months stay on every entry will be considered for parents who are outside Down Under and are not in the Parent visa queue.

Quick Enquiry

free hit counters
Chat live now
Got a Question?
Chat with our Visa Expert