2. The refund percentages are for the product cost for which services are taken and not for the amount paid; the refund percentages are applicable only if the complete fee of the products are paid without any balance. Applicants would not be eligible for the refund percentage even if they fall in one of clause if they haven\'t paid the complete fee as per product cost mentioned.
3. Please Note Company’s service cost is set on the basis of the work, effort, process and stages involved during the visa application process. Refund requests are applicable and considered only when services costs are cleared 100% at the time refund request is placed. Applicants are not eligible to place refund request if 100% package cost is not cleared. However, if fee is paid in installments (without any dues) refund request can then be considered.
4. The Company doesn\'t entertain any cases of charge back. Any customer who disputes a credit card payment that is found to be valid will be permanently blacklisted and barred from use of services of Zentora. Any past due fees and costs pertaining to concerned client, will be sent to collection department. Unpaid debts will be reported to all available Credit Reporting Agencies.
5. The Company is not responsible for any delay in application process caused by third party services like Courier Services etc on which the company i.e. Zentora Overseas Careers Pvt. Ltd. has no control. Any delay or hindrances caused in application process based on external factors like these, Client cannot claim a refund of service charges.
6. The fee/amount paid to immigration bodies like Assessing bodies, Immigration authorities, embassy, consulate, high commission etc are solely paid for formalities of visa application process and same are not at discretion of the company. Hence fee paid to these bodies are claimed by these respective bodies only, with no involvement of company in these. Any approval or rejecting of visa, the fee paid to such official bodies are solely for their official work, refund of fee paid to these bodies is not prerogative of the company i.e. Zentora Overseas Careers Pvt. Ltd. The registration/processing fees of company only include the charges towards the services rendered by the company and does not include any application or assessing fees. The applicant agrees to pay the entire additional fees required, as applicable, during the processing.
7. If the applicant has paid the money through an online card service, the client hereby agrees that he/she will not withdraw, or is not entitled to charge back the amount, without the knowledge of the Company, in case of payment made by any mode. This includes CC Avenue, except otherwise following the norms of refund as mentioned in the agreement and the procedure prescribed by law prevailing at that time in the State of Telangana, under the Jurisdiction of Hyderabad.
8. If the applicant has paid the money through Credit Card or Net Banking, the applicant undertakes voluntarily that he will not dispute the payment or notify the designated bank for charge back, insisting the bank to withhold or cancel the payment made to the Company by the applicant. The Applicant further undertakes to inform his banker that the payment made to the Company is genuine, and the transaction is an exception for his request to cancel or charge back the payment in his favor, including misuse and card loss cases either by him or through any one. The applicant agrees to cooperate with the Company in this aspect in case the Company wishes to defend/ represent the matter in their favor before any bank/ authority.
9. The Service Charges of the Company are decided as per the services offered and investment put by company in processing a application of applicant. Such investment is in the form of; but not limited to; manpower allocated by company in form of a team of case officers, state-of-the-art facilities like customer friendly ERP module (www.crm.zentora.com/crm), robust online communication modules etc. Certain add on services like coaching for language, resume marketing assistance etc are also rendered, depending upon client\'s requirements. Hence the service charge is competitive and basis the company\'s offerings to clients. The service charge of company have no link to market charges and cannot be necessarily as per other players in the same market. Company has no obligation to change its service charges due to any outside factors. All clients are fully made aware about cost structure of company before registration. Any claims to change cost structure from client will not be entertained.
10. If a new service is taken by a client, all previous services will then stand nullified. Any claim to refund fee towards previous service will not be considered as legit, until the company has given anything in writing.
11. No refund request is acceptable on following grounds:
i. Failure to attend visa interview from applicant\'s end
ii. Non-compliance with embassy or consulate norms from applicant\'s end
iii. Non-clearance/failure to fulfill medical formalities from applicant\'s end and/or the family members included in application
iv. Non fulfillment of requirement of Police clearance certificate, as per immigration/visa regulations of the concerned country for which visa is filed.
v. Fraudulent documents provided by applicant
vi. Visa history of applicant which resulted in violation of immigration norms and hence now negatively impact applicant\'s visa application
vii. Non submission of documents within the timeline as specified by embassy/consulate
viii. Failure to get the required language scores (IELTS/French/PTE/TOEFL/CELPIP) as advised by the company, in accordance to immigration norms of concerned country for which applicant has registered
ix. Case closed by the applicant within 3 months of date of registration.
(Non-communication with your Documentation Experts Team for a period of 3 months shall also be deemed to be abandonment and case will stand closed)
12. The application or processing fee paid to visa authorities or any other institution is the liability of the client and is not included in the service charges of the Company. The company will not entertain any claim of refund in case of rejection.
13. The client must offer, inside 30 days, each and every paper, forms and facts that will make it possible for the immigration consultancy in question to present his petition for skills appraisal with the applicable appraisal organization. The client\'s inability to do the same will only suggest that no reimbursement of the advisory/consulting fee offered to the company is outstanding.
14. The client will participate in each and every interview, as and when needed by the concerned processing visa agency, at the place mentioned by the visa agency, and at his own cost, and swiftly follow each and every given order as given by the visa agency. The client\'s inability to do the same will only suggest that no refund whatsoever is outstanding of any secretarial charges offered to the company.
15. If the application/petition is returned/rejected/delayed owing to an error in the application fee or mode of payment, the Applicant agrees not to contest on withdrawal of his application on this ground, as the payment and the mode of the payment of application fee is the sole liability of the Applicant.
16. It is understood that submission of application for immigration is never generic, routine and/or time bound. The concerned case officer may call for additional documents, as per the changing requirements of the process, and may request for further submission of such additional documents to the concerned immigration authorities. Any request for refund on these grounds will not be entertained. In the event that the immigration law changes anytime after you have acknowledged this agreement, anytime during the processing of your application & due to this change of law, you have become ineligible to apply for the service you have acknowledged for, and you have paid the entire amount; The Company will refund a certain percent of the company service fee paid by the client as specified in the agreement. The refund will be made within 90 working days after the client submits the company Refund Claim Form to The Company. Client will enclose with the refund request form, a copy of his receipt for payment made to The Company. Failure to enclose this will also make the client ineligible for the refund.
17. In the event that you have acknowledged for the company service under the installment payment option or made a part payment and the immigration law changes anytime after you have acknowledged this agreement, anytime during the processing of your application & due to this change of law, you are now ineligible to apply for the service you have acknowledged for. In this case client will not be entitled to a refund of any fees previously paid as the first installment or any other part payment to the company.
18. Client also understands and accepts that no refund or transfer of the company fee to a friend or a relative will be done in the event he or she abandons his or her application or decides to drop out due to any reason, during the proceedings after he or she signs-up.
19. Client also understands and accepts that no refund or adjustment of the company fee will be done in the event he or she abandons the original service/process he or she has acknowledged for and decides to switch over to another service/process with the company or opts for immigration to a different country.
20. The client will offer every needed information and papers, such as the English translations in an agreed form, and as sought by the company and the involved Visa Office. It has been fully agreed upon by the said immigration consultancy on the ground of the facts and papers presented by the client. In case the furnished details is discovered to be inaccurate or fake or deficient or incorrect, and so not entertained by the concerned Immigration bodies, the immigration consultancy takes no responsibility whatsoever for the not too positive impact of the same on the result of the petition and the ensuing rejection on this basis, even as no refund shall be claimed either of the consulting charge or the amount paid to the government organizations under such situations!
21. M/S. The Company has the right to terminate/withdraw their services without refund of service fee if the applicant
i. Does not submit all documents within the stipulated time from the date of his/her registration, which is normally within one month
ii. Tries to malign the name of the company in what so ever manner, which tampers the functioning of the business or reputation
iii. Doesn\'t respond to the mails and calls made by the company for more than a month
iv. Backs out due to personal reasons
v. Failure in medicals by the client or his family members included in the application form
vi. Failure to provide a genuine Police Clearance Certificate, which is not less than 3 months old
vii. Failure to provide sufficient funds for settlement or maintenance by the client or his or her family members included in the application
viii. Prior violation of any immigration or visa law by the client or any of his or her family members included in the application
ix. Late submission of any additional documents requested by the consulate at a later stage.
22. Client herewith agrees to meet all the requirements of the concerned authorities who conduct skills assessment or decide on visa outcome. Client also agrees to submit all the documents including originals, as and when required, to the relevant assessing or immigration authorities. Client understands that any failure on his/her part to submit these documents or part thereof is an independent failure of client, and the Company is in no way responsible for the same. Hence, the client agrees that failure to produce documents cannot be a valid reason to claim a refund.
23. The client will inform the company about every news involving a change of housing/mailing address, educational/specialized credentials, change of matrimonial position/ service or the company, newly born kids or any police/unlawful case-after the submission of the petition, and while the processing is going on till the time of the discharge of Permanent Resident Permit. The client\'s inability to do the same will only show that no refund at all is outstanding of any advisory charges given to the immigration consultancy.
24. The client will appear for an IELTS Test and achieve a minimum individual total of group in every given four appraisal factors--read, write, speak & listen--as appropriate for him/her and as per the requirement of the Visa Issuing Authority/Assessment Body. The client thoroughly realizes and concurs that his petition cannot be submitted-Â¬minus the necessary IELTS total--and no reimbursement of the advisory/consulting/secretarial services charges offered to the company will be outstanding or settled, in a situation wherein he fails to attain the required IELTS total.
25. By acknowledging the agreement to avail our services, Client can withdraw without any claim of refund AT ANY POINT during the process because of own personal circumstances which may have changed. It is unacceptable to consider or entertain any form of settlement. As a business with heavy investments, we cannot accommodate requests for refunds once services have been provided or when any part of the process has commenced.
26. The secretarial charges given to the Company does not comprise any amount owed to any organization of the government, and to any language testing group or for any other reason, and shall be restricted to the services and duties of the consultancy as duly set and decided under the Agreement of Service inked separately with the client.
27. The client will inform to the Company, in case he/she wants to use alternative services of a global authorized assignee(Embassy/Consulate/Language test conducting centers/Health check conducting centers, etc), and also make additional payment for such services to the Company, as duly arranged and decided under the Agreement of Service inked separately with the client. Any online payment will not contain fee owed to such global authorized assignees (Embassy/Consulate/Language test conducting centers/Health check conducting centers, etc) and in each and every situation--will not be given back.
28. The client clearly accepts that he has been apprised of the usual waiting duration\'s/average processing time, as appropriate to his permit class, and further that such waiting duration\'s/usual processing time solely depends on the convenience of processing visa office/appraisal body. The client also fully agrees and realizes that he will never have any claims whatsoever on any sort of refund of the charges made on or off-site, on the ground of the extended petition processing time periods.
29. The Company has not offered any sort of assurance, advice or pledge on work assistance or job assurance, following an approval for permit, and after landing for any given overseas country. No compensation will be claimed of any advisory/consulting/secretarial service charges offered earlier to the company by the client on the ground that the company has been unable to offer a job guarantee abroad.
30. In a situation where in a clash/dispute in the matter of the payment made by client to the Company towards the Agreement of Service duly inked with the company, the responsibility of the company--in case it arises and is outstanding, either monetary or otherwise--shall not surpass, and will be restricted to the charges offered to the company as advisor/consulting/secretarial charges as part of the duly inked Agreement of Service.
31. There are certain countries which have a cap system, and hence the approval of Visa/Green Card/Permanent Residence is subject to the cap not being reached for that year. The client may have the required points as required by the immigration authorities of the specified country, but he/she still may not get the Visa/Green Card/Permanent Residence if the cap has been reached for that year. Failing to get a Visa/Green Card/ Permanent Residence because of the cap limit cannot be a reason for claiming refund, and client fully understands the same.
32. If your request for refund falls under the acceptable terms and conditions of the company and the Agreement of Service, the time taken to process such a request would be 90 working days. Refund payments made will be issued as a company cheque. The refund cheque will be made payable to the person on the order form, and mailed to the address indicated on the order form.
33. The service amount written is for the full service as on the date of registering, and only includes the individual application. Any assumption of extended services to family or children is at the client\'s discretion, but the company will not be held responsible for these kinds of assumptions.
34. The client shall reveal before the Company, each and every detail involving each and every case, existing or past, cases of wrong-doings and/or conviction, and insolvency leveled against the clients and those who are dependent on him. If he does not reveal such details, and if the same is found afterwards, no refunds at all of the money given to the immigration consultancy in question will be made.
35. The Company is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act). Accordingly, the Company takes reasonable steps to protect personal information (as defined under the Privacy Act) collected by the Company from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
36. The Company may use and disclose the Client\'s (and if applicable, the Client\'s family\'s) personal information for the primary purpose for which it is collected, for reasonably expected secondary purposes which are related to the primary purpose and in other circumstances authorized by the Privacy Act. In general, the company will disclose the Client\'s personal information for the following purposes:
i. To conduct our business;
ii. To provide and market our services;
iii. To communicate with the Client;
iv. To comply with our legal obligations; and
v. To help us manage and improve our services;
vi. Any fees paid to the Company are for the provision of the Service/s listed on our Website. Unless otherwise stated;
vii. All fees are quoted in Indian Rupees. You are responsible for paying all fees and applicable taxes associated with;
viii. Our Services using one of our accepted payment methods;
37. We make no warranties, guarantees or representations about the services or any of the content. To the maximum extent permitted by law, any liability which may arise as a result of the use of our services, its content or the information on it is excluded.
38. Client agrees and acknowledges that the company doesn\'t suggest or force any service/product/visa etc. and the pronouncement of a particular service/product/visa etc. is client\'s individual decision and cannot be at any time assumed to be a company judgment. The Company markets all the products and educates all the opportunities from which, the client without any external pressure agrees to have decided on this service/product/visa etc.