Brandon community in the Manitoba province has become the new community that open applications for Canadian new Rural & Northern Immigration Pilot.
It joins with Thunder Bay and Sault Ste. Marie communities in Ontario province and Altona/Rhineland community in Manitoba province as communities with open activities below the Rural & Northern Immigration (RNIP) Pilot.
Additional communities that are expected to start their Rural & Northern Immigration (RNIP) Pilot's immigration pathways later in the year 2020.
Once completely operational, 11 communities in Canada will be able to accept applications for community recommendation below the RNIP program. That recommendation can be utilized to apply to the Canadian government for Canada PR.
The Rural & Northern Immigration (RNIP) Pilot is intended to help bring new skilled immigrant workers to smaller communities in Canada.
The 5-year federal immigration pilot is created to support smaller communities with aging populations and labor deficits, which strive to attract and also to retain new immigrants.
Requirements for Communities to Participate in the Rural & Northern Immigration Pilot
This is a community-driven program that intends to spread out the advantage of immigration.
To be involved in this pilot, the communities need to:
- Have a population of 50k or less and also be located at least 75 kilometers from the Core Census Metropolitan Area, OR
- Have a population of a maximum of 200,000 people and be deemed remote from other bigger cities, as per the Remoteness Index of Statistics Canada.
Steps to Receive Canada PR
- Applicants need to check that they meet both the federal government qualification criteria and community-specific criteria.
- Find an eligible offer of a job with an employer in one of the engaging communities that are listed below.
- Applicants with an offer of a job can apply for a recommendation from the community.
- Applicants with a recommendation from the community can apply for Canada PR.
RNIP Participating Communities
- North Bay, ON
- Sudbury, ON
- Timmins, ON
- Sault Ste. Marie, ON
- Thunder Bay, ON
- Brandon, MB
- Altona/Rhineland, MB
- Moose Jaw, SK
- Claresholm, AB
- Vernon, BC
- West Kootenay (Trail, Castlegar, Rossland, Nelson), BC
Stay Updated with Zentora newsletters to get more updates and information about Visa & Immigration. Please fill our free assessment form to understand whether you are eligible or not and we will reach you soon with better options for your profile.