Nova Scotia Provincial immigration targeted the Federal Express Entry candidates below the NOC 1123 for marketing, advertising, and public relations in the latest draw by the Nova Scotia's Provincial Nominee Program.
The 20 December 2019 Nova Scotia's Labour Market Priorities draw observed 144 Notifications of Interest issued by Nova Scotia Nomination Program officials.
To qualify, applicants were expected to have a master’s degree, and also a Canadian Language Benchmark (C.L.B) of 9 or above in the English language and a minimum of two years of related work experience.
Criteria for 20 December Nova Scotia's Labour Market Priorities Draw
- Have a primary profession of marketing, advertising, or public relations (N.O.C 1123).
- Reference letters from companies to prove that you have two or higher years of full-time or equal part-time work experience in marketing, advertising, or public relations within the preceding 5 years.
- Have chosen the English language as their primary official language and also need to have a Canadian Language Benchmark score of 9 or above in the English language in the all language abilities.
- Holding a master’s degree.
- Have provided an EOI to the pool of Express Entry on or after 1 January 2019
It was the 9th draw in the Labour Market Priorities stream history and it is the first to specifically aim NOC 1123 for marketing, advertising, or public relations.
The stream was started in August 2018 to provide Nova Scotia province the flexibility to aim for specific occupations and applicants by the Nova Scotia Provincial Nominee Program.
Earlier, draws have also been managed and aimed at:
- Community and Social service workers (NOC 4212)
- Registered psychiatric nurses or nurses (NOC 3012).
- Carpenters (NOC 7271).
- Financial accountants and auditors (NOC 1111).
- Early childhood assistants and educators (NOC 4214).
- Francophone applicants.
Stay Updated with Zentora
newsletters to get more updates and information about Visa & Immigration
. Please fill our free assessment form to understand whether you are eligible or not and we will reach you soon with better options for your profile.