Newfoundland & Labrador immigration will attend four monthly Expression of Interest Draws
for its category of International Entrepreneur within now and the close of 2019.
The Canadian province has published the dates of future windows when EOIs can be provided to the Newfoundland and Labrador PNP.
Those dates are:
- Sept 13 to 20.
- Oct 11 to 18.
- Nov 8 to 15.
- Dec 6 to 13.
The category of International Entrepreneur is focused at candidates who intend to move to Newfoundland and be included in the daily activity of a business they form, join, or take over.
Full required specifications for the Newfoundland's category of International Entrepreneur are given in this article.
There is four Expression of Interest rounds have previously taken place in this year, indicating the Newfoundland province will have managed 8 rounds by the close of 2019.
Bernard Davis, provincial Labour Minister says he encourages everyone who interested in expanding their business in an engaging business environment to understand more about this extraordinary opportunity to reside and work in the province of Newfoundland and Labrador visit Immigration website of the province.
Meantime, the Newfoundland and Labrador PNP's category of International Graduate Entrepreneur remains open continually for EOIs. The category is particularly aimed at graduates of College of the North Atlantic and Memorial University.
International Entrepreneur Category
This category is designed for experienced senior business managers or business owners who intend to permanently live in Newfoundland and Labrador.
Requirements are as below:
- Age must be between 21 to 59 years.
- Provide a plan of business with authorized supporting financial records.
- Have a minimum of equivalent Canadian high school diploma.
- Have minimum CAD 600,000 in unencumbered net business and individual assets that can easily be transferred to Canada.
- Be able to invest minimum CAD 200,000 to set a business in Newfoundland & Labrador with minimum ownership of 33.3%, or CAD 1 million in the equity investment.
- Create a minimum one full-time job for a citizen of Canada or Canadian permanent residents.
- A score of minimum 5 in the Language Benchmark of Canada in listening, speaking, reading and writing in French or English.
- Finish an online EOI.
- Obtain an Invitation to Appeal from the Newfoundland & Labrador Immigration Office.
Stay Updated with Zentora
newsletters to get more updates and information about Visa and Immigration. Please fill our free assessment form to understand whether you are eligible or not and we will reach you soon with better options for your profile.