Manitoba conducted a second draw on February 21, in the popular Express Entry stream
, within six days. It invited 338 candidates in the Skilled Workers Overseas
. The total of invitations, received by the candidates in Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program
in this year stands at 1,864. Like the last year it aims to attract many immigrants in its fold and help them in realizing their dreams of a good life in Canada.
Additionally, the Canadian Express Entry system organizes the pool of candidates for three programs:
- Federal Skilled Worker Class,
- Federal Skilled Trades Class and finally,
- Canadian Experience Class
All candidates in the Express Entry having the provincial nomination get 600 more points in their C.R.S. score. Moreover, to get a consideration for a provincial nomination, Express Entry candidates have to register their Expression of Interest profile with the Program. Furthermore, after this they get a score based on the unique points grid. These invited candidates of the 21 draw had a minimum score of 566. Their requirements were:
- A valid Express Entry ID and job-seeker validation code; and
- Six months of recent experience in a profession having a good Demand in the Occupations List.
Additionally, candidates belonging to Skilled Workers Overseas also received Invitations with the following norms:
- A close relative residing in Manitoba or getting past education or work experience;
- Six months of recent experience in a profession having high Demand in the Occupations List; and finally
- a minimum language proficiency in English or French of NCLC/CLB 5, NCLC/CLB 7, for work experience in a regulated occupation, and also NCLC/CLB 6 requirement for a compulsory trade.
We have a professional track record of being informative and also bring all the relevant news, surveys, reports and updates regarding all the programs overseas. For all necessary details and additional information you can contact us
. We will be happy to provide guidance.