Canada is always in the need for Word Press developers
to help in the improvement and maintenance of existing web presence in several sites. These positions require experience in the front and backend services. Additionally, there will be flexible working hours
The professional must have flair to succeed in Canada. There will be websites, newsletters, e-guides, and online forums as the focus. Canada needs teams of dedicated newcomers who will help people across various platforms. They must create meaningful and trendy content and tools and also partner with trendy brands.
Canada has an association with many communities. The professional has to understand and serve clients with total passion. They must be open-minded and cooperative by nature and possess a willingness to embrace modernity, newness and try to be different from others. Additionally, they must be open to possibilities and carry out the plans.
Besides being tenacious they must also adapt to day to day challenges. A focused on outcomes and realization of goals must be their top priority. Also, they must work independently. They generally report to the Lead Developer, and are responsible for the development/improvement of websites and aim to give a fine experience to the user.
Nature of Work
- Front and back-end development and extending support to many sites.
- Creating new features
- Creating new functions
- Providing technical support for marketing and writing staff
- Improving the speed, performance, and stability of sites and finally,
- Building/ cloning a custom theme and keeping the understanding of expansion
- Experience with Word Press and understanding of its practices.
- Thorough understanding of servers/databases.
- Fine understanding also of caching and performance.
- Experience in setting up/launching new websites.
- Sufficient experience of maintaining large websites
- Doing the best for all users, and considering business requirements.
- Confidence in working independently,
- Personal drive and excellent communication skills. and finally,
- A portfolio containing website links that they have developed
- Hands on experience with plug-ins Visual Composer, WooCommerce, WP Rocket, Gravity Forms, and Advanced Custom Fields,
- Experience in Graphic Design and UX design
- Salesforce Experience
- Average understanding of JSON, SQL and Ajax and.
- Experience with Google Ad Manager also
- G Suite Experience
- Experience in Git version control and finally,
- up to date knowledge regarding latest web dev technologies
Candidates meeting some/all the requirements can contact
or email to us
and we will be happy to discuss the future for you.